Goods Delivered to You
If you buy a product which we deliver to you, you may cancel your order (or any part of it) for any reason before delivery or within 7 days after delivery by getting in contact with us, either by phone or email.
This is subject to the following conditions:
- The product must be unused, as new, in saleable condition and returned in the original product packaging. Please note only full packs can be returned. Bags of cementitious products i.e. adhesive, grout etc, cannot be returned as they are a perishable item.
- The responsibility and cost for the return of the goods is that of the Buyer. The Company will not accept, under any circumstances, any cost for the return of, or re-packaging of, returned product or items. A full refund will be issued once the order has been checked off by our warehouse team, typically this is processed within 7 working days of the order being received.
- You will receive a full refund of the price paid less collection charges if we are instructed to collect your order.
- If crates / pallets weigh less than 750kgs we can use a tail-lift vehicle and this is typically £100 per crate from most areas.
- If crates weigh more than 750kgs each, the collection method will require a crane fitted lorry. In some cases this can be in excess of £250 per crate.
- Full costs will be advised at the time as its based on a number of factors. All details will be confirmed in writing before collection is organised.
Buyer organises their own return:
Buyer instructs us to arrange collection:
Please ensure you order a minimum of 10% to 15% more to cover cutting, wastage and the few breaks that could occur in transit and installation - this is very normal with natural stone and porcelain tiles industry. It is useful if the few breaks that could occur in transit.
Our every effort is taken to ensure the stone arrives undamaged, with it being a natural product breakages can occur and therefore the first 5% of the order is not covered.
If the product you purchase is damaged or faulty more than 5%, we may offer the refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights.
If you can see some of the delivery has arrived damaged, you must to sign for it as "damaged" on arrival before the carrier leave. That way it will be easier for us to distinguish legal responsibilities and may organise refund, which is why it is important for you to inspect the delivery as much as you can before signing.
Unfortunately, there might be damages and breakages because of the nature stone industry in transit, we may send out refund as soon as we can. To help us, we recommend that you open all products and check exactly how many individual slabs are broken, take photographs of the breakages, then contact our office. Please ensure you order a minimum of 10% to 15% more to cover your real coverage, we usually refund the breaks and damaged.
Unfortunately, we cannot collect damaged product. Customers are advised to dispose of any damaged product once refund have been organised.