Raj blend sandstone paving slabs, patio packs 560 series is one of our most popular Indian sandstone paving and it is no surprise why. It blends with most surroundings and is a robust, hard stone which will last a lifetime if looked after.
It has many shades of colouring throughout, but in summary, it is akin to reclaimed Yorkstone. Raj Green Paving is as its name suggests, a mix of greens and gentle brown colours. Occasionally, purplish tones run through the blend, adding to the rich, traditional look of the stone.
Click to view Raj Green vs Raj Blend
Best Value Among the Best Quality Raj Blend Sandstone Slab | CE Certificate | ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System
Raj Green sandstone paving in our ever-popular Project Pack which offers a mixed patio pack of flags for laying random designs. Our standard Raj Green Indian Sandstone Paving has a riven surface is calibrated to 22mm and has hand-cut edges.
All of our Raj Green Indian Sandstone Paving Slabs directly from our Indian partner quarry, we never buy from UK importers then resell, it lets us keep the consistent quality and competitive prices.
Our grey sandstone paving slabs are 22mm calibrated! Unlike some, we don't sell cheap paving slabs 18-25 mm uncalibrated slabs, so we can assure you of consistency laid. Very saving for both contractors, landscaper and your time. Wherever you will buy sandstone slabs, it's best to find out whether the slabs are calibrated before ordering, the uncalibrated slabs are generally £1.5/m2 cheaper.
We also wholesale and retail Kandla grey sandstone paving slabs, Kandla grey sandstone paving patio slabs, autumn brown sandstone paving slabs, autumn brown sandstone paving patio slabs, Rippon buff sandstone paving slabs, Rippon buff sandstone paving patio slabs.
Collect paving slabs, patio slabs in our Paving Stone Warehouse: Retailers and landscapers are welcome to collect at our distribution centre in the bigger discount of trade term, Call us on 01908 973298. We are distribution centre of Indian Kandla grey sandstone quarry in the UK.
|STONE VARIETIES||Raj Blend Sandstone Paving|
|FINISHED FACE||Split Stone, Riven Paving|
|SIZE & PACKS||845 x 560 x 22 mm, 12 Slabs
560 x 560 x 22 mm, 12 Slabs
560 x 417 x 22 mm, 12 Slabs
560 x 275 x 22 mm, 13 Slabs
275 x 275 x 22 mm, 13 Slabs
|THICKNESS||Nominal 22 mm|
Free Delivery Zone
Standard delivery is FREE to most areas in the UK and delivery times are normally less than 6 working days (usually 5-7 working days, between 8:00am to 5.30pm) once the order is paid successfully. If you require EXPRESS DELIVERY, please contact our office so we can provide information about the delivery options available for your area – in this case, you will need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
Outside Free Zone
The following areas are outside the FREE DELIVERY zone, hence incur a delivery charge (which is still reasonable) - please call our office for information regarding the applicable surcharge, which varies from £10 to £100 per crate. If you happen to live in one following delivery zone, its important you contact our office first before making your purchase, then you need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
The Following Postcodes Are Outside The Free Delivery Zone
AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO30-41, TD AND ZE
Method: Like almost all paving slabs industry, deliveries are made by a 3rd party transport company using a tail-lift and hand-operated pump truck, NOT by a vehicle with a crane.
It is only possible to drop deliveries at the kerb-side, driveway or other accessible open spaces - the delivery lorry is typically 30ft long (approximately the size of a large fire engine).
We hope you understand, we cannot off-load onto gravel or loose areas, steep slopes or soil areas due to safety considerations.
In order to make your purchase as smooth as possible, we advise reading our checklist before placing your order.
- We are happy to accept returns provided the product is in its original packaging and still in a resalable condition.
- The customer is responsible for arranging a return at their own cost, ensuring that the product is packed, secured and safe for transit. Customers may instruct us to organise the collection, this is a chargeable service and the following process applies, see below:
- We will request pictures of the order to ensure they are fit for collection. We can only accept returns of full packs. There will be a 20% restocking charge for returns. The return transport costs will be deducted from the refund amount, this charge is around £80 to £100 per crate. Refunds can only be made to the card that the original purchase was made.
- Check your delivery postcode to see if you are eligible for FREE delivery - see our "Delivery" Tab for areas not covered and get in touch for a quote.
- Deliveries normally take place Monday to Friday, excluding Bank and public holidays, between 8am and 6pm.
- Please ensure you order a minimum of 10%-15% extra to cover the occasional breakages that may occur in transit, installation and those that you may wish to deselect for aesthetic purposes.
- The first 7% of transit damage to your total order is not covered. Between 7%-20% is refunded on a pro-rata basis. Replacements are only sent if the overall damage exceeds 20% and pictures have been received which clearly show the extent of the damage and scale.
- Please report breakages including pictures evidencing the scale of the damage to email@example.com within 48hrs of receiving the goods.
Returns and Refunds
Please refer to the full policy here - Returns & Refunds