- Paving Slabs (98)
- Granite Paving Slabs (21)
- Indian Sandstone Paving (21)
- Limestone Paving Slabs (17)
- Porcelain Paving Slabs (25)
- Stone Cladding (21)
- Split Face Tiles 550 x 150 (8)
- Sandstone Setts, Cobbles (4)
- Luxury Vinyl Flooring (6mm, Free Delivery) (7)
- Composite Decking (0)
- Slate Paving Slabs (16)
- Slate Roof Tiles (4)
How do we keep our prices so low
— The way we work is different to others:
✅ Our shareholder specializes in stone quarry, so we're able to make direct saving for our customers
✅ We try to be as efficient as possible for supply chain
✅ Very little advertising
✅ Effective expert team
LVT Flooring | Click Flooring
LVT flooring EverLVT® Premium range is rigid core LVT plank, scientifically named as click stone plastic composite flooring (click SPC flooring) it is the latest revolution in resilient flooring construction. Designed with a long lifetime, incredibly 100% water-resistant performance, click rigid core vinyl plank flooring is the best option for dimensional stability in bathrooms, kitchens, basements, and laundry rooms.
Luxury vinyl tiles planks themselves are completely waterproof and won’t warp or twist in any amount of moisture, easy to handle and install, extremely durable, affordable, surprisingly green, wear-resistant, and require minimal maintenance.
The manufacturer of EverLVT® premium click luxury vinyl flooring has been producing and supplying to many famous brands all over the world, including the United Kingdom, United States, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Spain, France, Australia, and Japan, all of them have a famous reputation in the building materials industry in their countries. Our EverLVT® Premium series has outperformed competitors, so you can get outstanding value luxury vinyl flooring tiles at the best prices.
What Factors Affect The Cost and Quality Of Luxury Vinyl Flooring?
The technical of luxury vinyl floor fabrication is not very high, the key factor is how to control the ratio of limestone powder and PVC. Because the price of limestone powder is very low than PVC, if the proportion of limestone powder is more and PVC is less, the performance of the vinyl floor will be brittle and easy to break; Contrarily, if the proportion of PVC is high and limestone powder is less, the cost is high and selling price is uncompetitive. Generally, large factories are very strict in the management of the proportion of limestone and PVC, otherwise, if product quality problems always occur, the regular production and sales will be affected.
The thickness factor of different layers is the first important aspect. The wear layer has the highest price in all of the layers. Generally, 0.3 mm is popular, 0.55 mm is extremely good thickness; Secondly, Rigid Core Stone Plastic Composite (SPC) usually is 3.5 mm, our 4.45 mm is the best grade in the industry; Thirdly, the underpad is the cheapest in all layers, our 1.00 mm 10 times IXPE is a high standard in the industry, and IXPE has no smell, which is expensive than EVA foam.
Tips: Please note that although these click flooring planks are waterproof, they cannot prevent moisture damaging underground subfloors. Property users should care the subfloors may be mouldy and rot if the subfloor is not treated properly in advance.
EverLVT® Premium Click Luxury Vinyl Flooring - Key Features
- Dimension 1220 x 182 mm, 6.00 mm
- 0.55 mm wear layer offers extremely wear-resistant and scratch protection (Exceed 0.3 mm)
- 4.45 mm waterproof rigid core - Stone Plastic Composite (SPC) (Exceed 3.5 mm)
- Pre-attached 1.00 mm IXPE foam underpad (IXPE is eco-friendly than EVA foam)
- Click-lock system and floating installation
- Unilin® license certified and EverLVT® Premium Trademark
- Suitable for residential and light commercial
- 25 years domestic or 10 years light commercial warranty
- 0.55 mm Wear-Layer, 4.45 mm Core Rigid, 1.00 mm IXPE Underpad, Overall 6.00mm