In order to make your purchase as smooth as possible, we advise reading our checklist before placing your order.
- We are happy to accept returns provided the product is in its original packaging and still in a resalable condition.
- The customer is responsible for arranging a return at their own cost, ensuring that the product is packed, secured and safe for transit. Customers may instruct us to organise the collection, this is a chargeable service and the following process applies, see below:
- We will request pictures of the order to ensure they are fit for collection. We can only accept returns of full packs. A charge will apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the return process. Refunds can only be made to the card that the original purchase was made.
- Check your delivery postcode to see if you are eligible for FREE delivery - see our "Delivery" Tab for areas not covered and get in touch for a quote.
- Deliveries normally take place Monday to Friday, excluding Bank and public holidays, between 8am and 6pm.
- Please ensure you order a minimum of 5% extra to cover the occasional breakages that may occur in transit, installation and those that you may wish to deselect for aesthetic purposes.
- The first 3% of transit damage to your total order is not covered. Anything above this will be replaced or refunded on a pro rata basis. Pictures will be requested to clearly show the extent of the damage and scale.
- Please report breakages including pictures evidencing the scale of the damage to email@example.com within 48hrs of receiving the goods.
Returns and Refunds
Please refer to the full policy here - Returns & Refunds