EverLVT® Premium represents outstanding value when compared to competitors. To ensures your floor will look great and last a long time we provide a 6.00 mm overall thickness unlike competitors which are typically 4.30mm.
Order a sample to check colour, texture and thickness and compare it to others to see first hand the superior quality of our EverLVT® Premium range.
After placed your order, please contact us 01908 973298 or send email: email@example.com for an appointment for collection at the Colchester warehouse.
C/O Direct Transportation
|Click flooring, rigid core luxury vinyl plank
|AC5 - Commercial
|EIR (Embossed In Registered) Wood Effect
|Bevelled Edge on 4 Sides
|Kitchen, bathroom, laundry, sitting room,
utility room, bedroom, light commercial use
|Suitable for use with under floor
embedded heating system - Under 27℃
|Unilin® click system, DIY
|Slip, scratch, UV, heat, stain, fire,
chemical, pet-friendly, castor wheel
|Well wrung mop (do not soak the floor)
|1220 x 182 x 6.0 mm
|10 planks, 2.22 m2 each box
|35 boxes, 77.71 m2 each pallet
|Total 6.0 mm comprise:
0.55 mm wear layer (thicker)
4.45 mm rigid core SPC (thicker)
1.00 mm 10 times IXPE underpad
|Rigid Core - Stone Plastic Composite
|IXPE Foam (Exceed EVA foam)
|Unilin® License (certificate attached)
|Domestic 25 Years
Light Commercial 10 years
|BRAND & SERIES
|EverLVT® Premium Designed in the UK
A video review explaining key features of Click Flooring, Rigid Core Luxury Vinyl Tiles (LVT) Planks.
- Deliveries are made within 3-5 working days of the order being placed.
- Please do not book any trades people until you have taken receipt of your full order.
- Whilst every effort is made to deliver the products on the agreed delivery date (if this has been pre-arranged), we cannot be held responsible for matters beyond our control that may result in your order not arriving on the day specified.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inform us of any access problems before placing an order. If no one is at the property to sign for the delivery or the property is inaccessible, re-delivery charges will be applied.
- Please check over your goods at the time of delivery before signing the delivery note/POD. If you believe that there is an issue, accept delivery and sign for the goods as ‘Damaged’ to avoid any re-delivery charge and contact us immediately, and you must provide labels.
Chargeable Delivery Postcodes
Some postcodes are outside the FREE DELIVERY zone. Please call our office 01908 973 298 for information regarding the applicable surcharge for your area. If you happen to live in one following delivery zone, it’s important you contact our office first before making your purchase, then you need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
We are not accepting orders for delivery to North Ireland at present. Apologies for the inconvenience.
The following postcodes are outside the free delivery zone
In order to make your purchase as smooth as possible, we advise reading our checklist before placing your order.
- We are happy to accept returns provided the product is in its original packaging and still in a resalable condition.
- The customer is responsible for arranging a return at their own cost, ensuring that the product is packed, secured and safe for transit. Customers may instruct us to organise the collection, this is a chargeable service and the following process applies, see below:
- We will request pictures of the order to ensure they are fit for collection. We can only accept returns of full packs. There will be a 20% restocking charge for returns. The return transport costs will be deducted from the refund amount, this charge is around £180 per crate. Refunds can only be made to the card that the original purchase was made.
- Check your delivery postcode to see if you are eligible for FREE delivery - see our "Delivery" Tab for areas not covered and get in touch for a quote.
- Deliveries normally take place Monday to Friday, excluding Bank and public holidays, between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Due to the nature of the exterior stone cladding, pieces maybe become loose from the main panel, these can be easily glued in correct place when installing the cladding to the required surface, they are unlikely to break.
- Please ensure you order a minimum of 10%-15% extra to cover the occasional breakages that may occur in transit, installation and those that you may wish to deselect for aesthetic purposes. If you are ordering a patio pack and this percentage falls below a full crate, we would advise ordering a split crate from either the 900x600 or 600x600 size and cutting them to the required size.
- The first 7% of transit damage to your total order is not covered. Between 7%-20% is refunded on a pro-rata basis. Replacements are only sent if the overall damage exceeds 20% and pictures have been received which clearly show the extent of the damage and scale.
- Please report breakages including as more as possible of pictures evidencing the scale of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48hrs of receiving the goods. The label on crate or pallet must to be provided.
Returns and Refunds
Please refer to the full policy here - Returns & Refunds