This warranty covers all abnormal degradation of this product, given that:
- The EverLVTE® Premium Range Luxury Vinyl Flooring have been professionally installed and maintained in accordance to the EverLVT® Premium installation Guide (which can be viewed and downloaded on our website www.stonepavingdirect.co.uk) and in accordance with the relevant country standard for resilient floorcovering installation, current at the time of installation, using the correct materials. LVT flooring must be laid following the Installation Guide which can be viewed and downloaded on our website (www.stonepavingdirect.co.uk)
- The floor has been regularly maintained, following the LVT Care and Maintenance guide as detailed in the Installation Guide.
- The subfloor has been constructed in accordance with the relevant building standards, current at the time of installation, and the correct adhesives have been used.
- Precautions have been taken to prevent indentation from heavy point loading (e.g. furniture) and surface scratching. Protection (e.g. felt pads or castor cups) has been fixed to the feet of the furniture to prevent damage. The product has been subjected to normal wear and tear.
The following exclusions shall apply:
- Damage caused during storage or transportationthat is not reported at the time of delivery.
- Any willful or accidental damage caused by stains and spillages, objects being dropped or dragged across the floor (always protect the floor when moving furniture or objects, use felt pads on furniture legs), fire, excessive heat, indentation, floods, water leakage and any other accidents or misuse. This includes damage from asphalt, battery acid, bleach or similar corrosives; Damage due to abuse or improper usage, including pet related damage, such as chewing, digging, etc..
- Any damage caused by incorrect or sub-standard installation/ alterations or repair: including the incorrect use of non-recommended adhesives, floor preparation materials, underfloor heating. Defects caused by poor or incorrect subfloor preparation, including where the residual moisture in the subfloor exceeds that permitted.
- Damage due to improper care due to the use of incorrect maintenance products, or poor maintenance; including but not limited to stains from paints, dyes, mats or other similar material as well as any reduction in surface gloss due to normal wear and tear. Damage due to the use of steam cleaners.
- Damage or fading caused by exposure to excessive sunlight or excessive heat. Use of the floor in any unheated or outside/external location
- Damage caused by localized ‘hot-spots/thermal blocks’ when underfloor heating has been installed. Damage caused by rugs or other items which do not allow heat to circulate freely.
- Damage caused by rubber-backed or latex backed rugs or mats, as some types can cause permanent discolouration. Discolouration caused by rubber pads, rubber wheels, rubber rollers, …
- Damage caused by indentation and abrasion: e.g. unprotected castor wheels, furniture legs, high and spiked heels. It is recommended that you use felt pads under furniture and chairs to reduce the possibility of surface scratching and marking.
- Damage due to the click mechanism, caused as a result of poor subfloor preparation, installation or an uneven subfloor. Damage caused by the exposure to extreme temperature fluctuations or excessive direct heat (f.e. Non temperature controlled conservatories)
- Minimal variations in colour or texture between samples and the actual floor covering. Samples supplied prior to the installation of the floor may differ from a different batch. Shading, coloration and texture may differ from the final material installed. Floor boards need to be checked for visible defects prior to the installation, Floor boards with visible defects are NOT to be installed. Complaints for such defects will not be accepted after the installation.
Your EverLVT® Premium luxury vinyl floor comes with warranties
EverLVT® Premium luxury vinyl flooring delivers a great performance. It therefore comes with a 25-year warranty for residential use. This guarantee is for replacement or refund of the vinyl plank flooring only, no labor (including the cost of labor for installation of the replacement floor) or costs incurred with loss of time, incidental expenses or any other damage. It does not cover damage from improper installation or maintenance, burns, tears, indentations, stains or reduction in gloss level due to products used on its surface.
Our 25-Year Residential Limited Warranty for EverLVT® Premium means that for 25 years, from the date of purchase, your floor will be free from manufacturing defects and will not wear through or permanently stain from common household stains when installed and maintained according to instructions supplied with each carton.
Our 10-Year Light Commercial Warranty for EverLVT® Premium means that for 10 years, from the date of purchase, your floor will be free from manufacturing defects and will not wear through when installed and maintained according to our Installation Guide. Improper installation or workmanship should be directed to the contractor who installed the floor.
This guarantee applies only to the original purchaser and proof of purchase is required for all claims. Claims for wear must show a minimum 20 X 20 mm size area. This guarantee is pro-rated based on the amount of time the floor has been installed.
In the unlikely event of any claim under this warranty, please contact Stone Paving Direct within 2 weeks with your original order confirmation.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
An email with your SPD order number accompanied with a copy of the original purchase receipt, and photographs should be submitted when reporting the claim.
This warranty covers the replacement of EverLVT® Premium determined as defective with: equivalent Luxury Vinyl flooring (product of equal value and specification) from the collection existing at the time of the claim, or a refund of the purchase price for the products concerned.
The product warranty does not cover any labour cost associated with removal or replacement of damaged material covered by the warranty.
Warranty periods apply from the first date of purchase of the product. In the event of a successful claim, the balance of the original warranty will apply. The value of the product is not reduced during the first 0-5 years. In the next 6-10 years the value of the product will be reduced with 70%, the next 11-15 years with 40%. After 15 years the product will have a 20% value level compared with the purchase price.
This warranty is a voluntary manufacturer’s warranty and provides rights in addition to, and does not affect your statutory rights. In the event of dispute English law applies.