We are definitely confident you will satisfy our quality and price after you compare our sample with others
Please place your sample colour order, we will mail sample to your address by Royal Mail.
|FLOORING TILES||Click flooring, rigid core luxury vinyl plank|
|COLOUR||Six Colours per customer selection
|GRADING||AC5 - Commercial|
|AUTHENTIC TEXTURE||EIR (Embossed In Registered) Wood Effect|
|EDGE STYLE||Bevelled Edge on 4 Sides|
|SUITABILITY||Kitchen, bathroom, laundry, sitting room,
utility room, bedroom, light commercial use
|UNDERFLOOR HEATING||Suitable for use with underfloor
embedded heating system - Under 27℃
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Unilin® click system, DIY|
|RESISTANT||Slip, scratch, UV, heat, stain, fire,
chemical, pet-friendly, castor wheel
|EASY MAINTENANCE||Well wrung mop (do not soak the floor)|
|DIMENSIONS||150x 182 x 6.0 mm|
|PARCEL PACK||1 piece
|CONTENT/THICKNESS||Total 6.0 mm comprises:
0.55 mm wear layer (thicker)
4.45 mm rigid core SPC (thicker)
1.00 mm 10 times IXPE underpad
|WEAR LAYER||Wear-Resistant PVC|
|BASE MATERIALS||Rigid Core - Stone Plastic Composite|
|UNDERPAD||IXPE Foam (Exceed EVA foam)|
|CERTIFICATION||Unilin® License (certificate attached)|
|WARRANTY (Conditions)||Domestic 25 Years
Light Commercial 10 years
|BRAND & SERIES||EverLVT® Premium Designed in the UK|
A video review explaining key features of Click Flooring, Rigid Core Luxury Vinyl Tiles (LVT) Planks.
- Deliveries are made within 5-7 working days of the order being placed.
- Please do not book any trades people until you have taken receipt of your full order.
- Whilst every effort is made to deliver the products on the agreed delivery date (if this has been pre-arranged), we cannot be held responsible for matters beyond our control that may result in your order not arriving on the day specified.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inform us of any access problems before placing an order. If no one is at the property to sign for the delivery or the property is inaccessible, re-delivery charges will be applied.
- Please check over your goods at the time of delivery before signing the delivery note/POD. If you believe that there is an issue, accept delivery and sign for the goods as ‘Damaged’ to avoid any re-delivery charge and contact us immediately, and you must provide labels.
Chargeable Delivery Postcodes
Some postcodes are outside the FREE DELIVERY zone. Please call our office 01908 973 298 for information regarding the applicable surcharge for your area. If you happen to live in one following delivery zone, it’s important you contact our office first before making your purchase, then you need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
We are not accepting orders for delivery to North Ireland at present. Apologies for the inconvenience.
The following postcodes are outside the free delivery zone
In order to make your purchase as smooth as possible, we advise reading our checklist before placing your order.
- We are happy to accept returns provided the product is in its original packaging and still in a resalable condition.
- The customer is responsible for arranging a return at their own cost, ensuring that the product is packed, secured and safe for transit. Customers may instruct us to organise the collection, this is a chargeable service and the following process applies, see below:
- We will request pictures of the order to ensure they are fit for collection. We can only accept returns of full packs. A charge will apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the return process. Refunds can only be made to the card that the original purchase was made.
- Check your delivery postcode to see if you are eligible for FREE delivery - see our "Delivery" Tab for areas not covered and get in touch for a quote.
- Deliveries normally take place Monday to Friday, excluding Bank and public holidays, between 8am and 6pm.
- Please ensure you order a minimum of 5% extra to cover the occasional breakages that may occur in transit, installation and those that you may wish to deselect for aesthetic purposes.
- The first 3% of transit damage to your total order is not covered. Anything above this will be replaced or refunded on a pro rata basis. Pictures will be requested to clearly show the extent of the damage and scale.
- Please report breakages including pictures evidencing the scale of the damage to email@example.com within 48hrs of receiving the goods.
Returns and Refunds
Please refer to the full policy here - Returns & Refunds