- Sold By: Stone Paving Direct Ltd
- SKU: SGG-SETTS-20105-SWAN-FLAMED-400
- Category: Block Paving, Block Paving, Cropped Granite Setts 50mm, Garden Stone, Granite Paving, Granite Paving Slabs, Granite Setts & Edging, Grey Granite Paving, Grey Granite Setts, Grey Paving Slabs, Sawn Granite Setts, Edging Stones, Paving Edging, Silver Grey Granite Paving, Stone Paving, Textured Paving Slabs
Sawn granite setts, block driveway paving, silver-grey 200 x 100 x 50mm is ideally used for the commercial and domestic driveway applications, they are suitable for front yard driveways, also heavy traffic walkways, streetscapes, piazza market and pavements.
Sawn granite setts, block paving silver grey colour is flamed texture with 3mm pencil edge, the exceptional durability of granite setts give a solid permanence.
Sawn granite sett, flamed silver-grey block paving dimensions are 200 x 100 x 50mm stock in the UK. Any other requirements of dimensions can normally be supplied within 8-10 weeks.
All of the silver-grey granite setts, cobbles of Stone Paving Direct Ltd come from our own quarry directly, we are marketing granite setts for the trade and public all over the UK.
Best Silver Grey Granite Block Paving Setts | Best Prices | Premium Quality
Grey Granite Block Paving by G603 Granite Quarry Wholesaler
Tips: Very simply the smooth side is the bottom. The rough side (flamed finished) is the top. This is so that the slab affords some texture to ensure a good grip. If the use the smooth side (sawn face) on the top, when wet this could be quite slippery. The sawn scar is acceptable.
For the split crate order, the setts usually are randomly stacked into the crate without placed neatly, which improve work efficiency save cost, the small setts are not breaking during delivery. If the consumer is very concerned about whether the packing is neat, please only place full crate order.
Generally speaking, the stone setts are relatively rough. Because the price is very low with a small profit, some stone setts are not washed cleanly before packaging, it is an industry rule. If the customer treats stone setts like paving slabs, please do not place the order.
Collect paving slabs, patio slabs in our Paving Stone Warehouse: Retailers and landscapers are welcome to collect at our distribution centre in Felixstowe, UK in order to take advantage of the discounts and trade deals we offer. Also, don’t hesitate to call us on 01908 973 298
|STONE VARIETIES||Sawn Granite Setts, Cobbles|
|COLOUR||Silver Grey, Light Grey|
|FINISHED FACE||Sawn, Pencil Edge 3mm|
|SIZE & PACKS||200 x 100 mm, 400 pieces|
|THICKNESS||Nominal 50 mm|
|EDGE||Sawn and Tumbled|
|LAID||5-8 mm joint|
|MANUFACTURER||Oversea own quarry & factory|
Free Delivery Zone
Standard delivery is FREE to most areas in the UK and delivery times are normally less than 6 working days (usually 5-7 working days, between 8:00am to 5.30pm) once the order is paid successfully. If you require EXPRESS DELIVERY, please contact our office so we can provide information about the delivery options available for your area – in this case, you will need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
Outside Free Zone
The following areas are outside the FREE DELIVERY zone, hence incur a delivery charge (which is still reasonable) - please call our office for information regarding the applicable surcharge, which varies from £10 to £100 per crate. If you happen to live in one following delivery zone, its important you contact our office first before making your purchase, then you need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
The Following Postcodes Are Outside The Free Delivery Zone
AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO30-41, TD AND ZE
Method: Like almost all paving slabs industry, deliveries are made by a 3rd party transport company using a tail-lift and hand-operated pump truck, NOT by a vehicle with a crane.
It is only possible to drop deliveries at the kerb-side, driveway or other accessible open spaces - the delivery lorry is typically 30ft long (approximately the size of a large fire engine).
We hope you understand, we cannot off-load onto gravel or loose areas, steep slopes or soil areas due to safety considerations.
In order to make your purchase as smooth as possible, we advise reading our checklist before placing your order.
- We are happy to accept returns provided the product is in its original packaging and still in a resalable condition.
- The customer is responsible for arranging a return at their own cost, ensuring that the product is packed, secured and safe for transit. Customers may instruct us to organise the collection, this is a chargeable service and the following process applies, see below:
- We will request pictures of the order to ensure they are fit for collection. We can only accept returns of full packs. There will be a 20% restocking charge for returns. The return transport costs will be deducted from the refund amount, this charge is around £80 to £100 per crate. Refunds can only be made to the card that the original purchase was made.
- Check your delivery postcode to see if you are eligible for FREE delivery - see our "Delivery" Tab for areas not covered and get in touch for a quote.
- Deliveries normally take place Monday to Friday, excluding Bank and public holidays, between 8am and 6pm.
- Please ensure you order a minimum of 10%-15% extra to cover the occasional breakages that may occur in transit, installation and those that you may wish to deselect for aesthetic purposes.
- The first 7% of transit damage to your total order is not covered. Between 7%-20% is refunded on a pro-rata basis. Replacements are only sent if the overall damage exceeds 20% and pictures have been received which clearly show the extent of the damage and scale.
- Please report breakages including pictures evidencing the scale of the damage to email@example.com within 48hrs of receiving the goods.
Returns and Refunds
Please refer to the full policy here - Returns & Refunds