Borba Blanco porcelain paving slabs are designed and produced in Spain. They project an elegant and dreamy impression for any garden project. These luxurious king size slabs are suitable for a high-end garden and patio feel.
The superb Spanish manufacturing technology makes this an affordable price for a high end paving slab.
This grey outdoor porcelain paving is produced with a slip rating of R12, to give confidence of having grip under foot but still offering a smooth finished for easy cleaning.
This Spanish slab has a realistic & natural looking surface with straight contemporary sawn edges. The surface provides a realistic soft-effect appearance.
The Borba Blanco of Porcelain is manufactured to the highest of quality from one of the finest Spanish factories.
The minimum order of all porcelain slabs is one full crate. View DetailsPreview Sketch | Presentation
Laying Advice: When grouting porcelain paving, we strongly discourage customers from using dark coloured grouts. The hardener within the resin can cause an impression on the textured slab that may prove difficult if not impossible to remove. If grout makes contact with the surface of the slab, please ensure that it is cleaned immediately to decrease the risk of staining.
Collect in our Paving Stone Warehouse: Customers can collect via appointment only, Call us on 01908 973 298. We have a distribution centre in Colchester.
||Porcelain Paving, CE standard|
||Light Grey With Dreamlike Cloud|
|FINISHED FACE||Textured Surface Embossed|
|SIZE & PACKS||32 Slabs for 1200 x 600 mm|
|FULL PACKS||23.04 M2|
|WATER ABSORBING||Less than 0.50%|
|LOAD BEARING||Heavy Loading|
||Frost, Salts, Chemicals, Water-Stains, Algae, Mould, Moss|
||Made in Spain
- Deliveries are made within 5-7 working days of the order being placed.
- Please do not book any trades people until you have taken receipt of your full order.
- Whilst every effort is made to deliver the products on the agreed delivery date (if this has been pre-arranged), we cannot be held responsible for matters beyond our control that may result in your order not arriving on the day specified.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inform us of any access problems before placing an order. If no one is at the property to sign for the delivery or the property is inaccessible, re-delivery charges will be applied.
- Please check over your goods at the time of delivery before signing the delivery note/POD. If you believe that there is an issue, accept delivery and sign for the goods as ‘Damaged’ to avoid any re-delivery charge and contact us immediately, and you must provide labels.
Chargeable Delivery Postcodes
Some postcodes are outside the FREE DELIVERY zone. Please call our office 01908 973 298 for information regarding the applicable surcharge for your area. If you happen to live in one following delivery zone, it’s important you contact our office first before making your purchase, then you need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
We are not accepting orders for delivery to North Ireland at present. Apologies for the inconvenience.
The following postcodes are outside the free delivery zone
In order to make your purchase as smooth as possible, we advise reading our checklist before placing your order.
- We are happy to accept returns provided the product is in its original packaging and still in a resalable condition.
- The customer is responsible for arranging a return at their own cost, ensuring that the product is packed, secured and safe for transit. Customers may instruct us to organise the collection, this is a chargeable service and the following process applies, see below:
- We will request pictures of the order to ensure they are fit for collection. We can only accept returns of full packs. There will be a 20% restocking charge for returns. The return transport costs will be deducted from the refund amount, this charge is around £140 per crate. Refunds can only be made to the card that the original purchase was made.
- Check your delivery postcode to see if you are eligible for FREE delivery - see our "Delivery" Tab for areas not covered and get in touch for a quote.
- Deliveries normally take place Monday to Friday, excluding Bank and public holidays, between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Due to the nature of the exterior stone cladding, pieces maybe become loose from the main panel, these can be easily glued in correct place when installing the cladding to the required surface, they are unlikely to break.
- Please ensure you order a minimum of 10%-15% extra to cover the occasional breakages that may occur in transit, installation and those that you may wish to deselect for aesthetic purposes. If you are ordering a patio pack and this percentage falls below a full crate, we would advise ordering a split crate from either the 900x600 or 600x600 size and cutting them to the required size.
- The first 7% of transit damage to your total order is not covered. Between 7%-20% is refunded on a pro-rata basis. Replacements are only sent if the overall damage exceeds 20% and pictures have been received which clearly show the extent of the damage and scale.
- Please report breakages including as more as possible of pictures evidencing the scale of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48hrs of receiving the goods. The label on crate or pallet must to be provided.
Returns and Refunds
Please refer to the full policy here - Returns & Refunds