Porcelain Paving Cream Monolith 600 x 600 x 20mm is matt finished design, the surface is Monolith Natural Stone sense, the colour available in Cream.
Monolith series porcelain paving is full-coloured body porcelain slab, which is scratch-resistant, very strong load resistant with minimal maintenance, it gives the surface more lively, and its subtle cream markings add fun and warmth and dynamic to contemporary design, which is also known as vitrified paving.
Presentation | Preview Sketch 1 | Preview Sketch 2 | Preview Sketch 3 (Accurate Colour)
Our porcelain paving slabs are FULL COLOURED BODY TILES, they are sintered glazed porcelain tiles made of natural clay with high-tech digital printing colours and texture on the surface. Due to higher than industry standards, the full coloured body of our porcelain slab is similar to the surface colour design, this advantage is that the colour of the chipped portion is maintained a similar colour as the surface even under very occasional intense impact.
Our full coloured body porcelain 20mm tiles are made of a mixture of refined natural clay and coloured natural pigments after passing through the sintering and pressing phase. Advances in technology have made it possible to imitate the colour and texture of natural stone on the surface of porcelain tiles by using digital printing Definitely, base on flexible design method, full-coloured body glazed porcelain tiles are more popular than full body porcelain tiles for the homeowner.
Our high slip-resistant and scratch full coloured body porcelain slabs are suitable for residential property out space, such as the patio, garden, walk path, driveway, and some commercial sites.As an honest wholesaler, we are obliged to tell you frankly about the origin of our products and the level of manufacturer, we only wholesale CE standard quality porcelain paving from the world-class manufacturer - Simola Vitrified Pvt Ltd.
Collect in Felixstowe Warehouse: Retailers and landscapers are welcome to collect at our distribution centre in Felixstowe, UK in order to take advantage of the discounts and trade deals we offer. Also, don’t hesitate to call us on 01908 973 298.
||Porcelain Paving, CE standard|
|FINISHED FACE||Textured Surface Embossed|
|SIZE & PACKS||52 Slabs for 600 x 600 mm|
|FULL PACKS||18.72 M2|
|WATER ABSORBING||Less than 0.50%|
|LOAD BEARING||Heavy Loading|
||Frost, Salts, Chemicals, Water-Stains, Algae, Mould, Moss|
||World-Class Factory: Simola Vitrified Private Ltd|
Check out our short video "Breaking Strength of Simola Porcelain Paving Slabs", you can understand this world-class 20mm outdoor tiles.
Free Delivery Zone
Standard delivery is FREE to most areas in the UK and delivery times are normally less than 6 working days (usually 5-7 working days, between 8:00am to 5.30pm) once the order is paid successfully. If you require EXPRESS DELIVERY, please contact our office so we can provide information about the delivery options available for your area – in this case, you will need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
Outside Free Zone
The following areas are outside the FREE DELIVERY zone, hence incur a delivery charge (which is still reasonable) - please call our office for information regarding the applicable surcharge, which varies from £10 to £100 per crate. If you happen to live in one following delivery zone, its important you contact our office first before making your purchase, then you need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
The Following Postcodes Are Outside The Free Delivery Zone
AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO30-41, TD AND ZE
Method: Like almost all paving slabs industry, deliveries are made by a 3rd party transport company using a tail-lift and hand-operated pump truck, NOT by a vehicle with a crane.
It is only possible to drop deliveries at the kerb-side, driveway or other accessible open spaces - the delivery lorry is typically 30ft long (approximately the size of a large fire engine).
We hope you understand, we cannot off-load onto gravel or loose areas, steep slopes or soil areas due to safety considerations.
In order to make your purchase as smooth as possible, we advise reading our checklist before placing your order.
- We are happy to accept returns provided the product is in its original packaging and still in a resalable condition.
- The customer is responsible for arranging a return at their own cost, ensuring that the product is packed, secured and safe for transit. Customers may instruct us to organise the collection, this is a chargeable service and the following process applies, see below:
- We will request pictures of the order to ensure they are fit for collection. We can only accept returns of full packs. There will be a 20% restocking charge for returns. The return transport costs will be deducted from the refund amount, this charge is around £80 to £100 per crate. Refunds can only be made to the card that the original purchase was made.
- Check your delivery postcode to see if you are eligible for FREE delivery - see our "Delivery" Tab for areas not covered and get in touch for a quote.
- Deliveries normally take place Monday to Friday, excluding Bank and public holidays, between 8am and 6pm.
- Please ensure you order a minimum of 10%-15% extra to cover the occasional breakages that may occur in transit, installation and those that you may wish to deselect for aesthetic purposes.
- The first 7% of transit damage to your total order is not covered. Between 7%-20% is refunded on a pro-rata basis. Replacements are only sent if the overall damage exceeds 20% and pictures have been received which clearly show the extent of the damage and scale.
- Please report breakages including pictures evidencing the scale of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48hrs of receiving the goods.
Returns and Refunds
Please refer to the full policy here - Returns & Refunds