Dove grey limestone paving (Kurnool grey) has a very uniform appearance, it's relatively smooth (but not slippery) and flat and has an "orange peel" type of look to its surface. The texture is very tactile and "grippy".
Dove grey limestone paving slabs are produced with a consistent depth of 22mm which makes them easy to lay quickly - saving both time and cost.
Outstanding Value Among the Best Quality Grey Limestone Patio Slabs
Grey Limestone Paving is Hand Selected by Finest Indian Quarry
Dove grey limestone paving is wear-resistant and suitable for the British climate, very popular in the UK and the world. Limestone paving should guard against acid liquid erosion, be sure to use a neutral or mild alkaline-based cleaner to protect and clean limestone.
Collect in our Paving Stone Warehouse: Retailers and landscapers are welcome to collect at our distribution centre in the bigger discount of trade term, Call us on 01908 973 298. We are a distribution centre of dove grey limestone quarry in the UK.
|STONE VARIETIES||Dove Grey Limestone Paving|
|FINISHED FACE||Split Slabs, Riven Paving|
|SIZES & PACKS||900 x 600 mm, 15 Slabs
600 x 600 mm, 15 Slabs
600 x 290 mm, 15 Slabs
290 x 290 mm, 12 Slabs
|THICKNESS||Nominal 22 mm|
|MADE IN||India (Partner Quarry)|
Free Delivery Zone
Standard delivery is FREE to most areas in the UK and delivery times are normally less than 6 working days (usually 5-7 working days, between 8:00am to 5.30pm) once the order is paid successfully. If you require EXPRESS DELIVERY, please contact our office so we can provide information about the delivery options available for your area – in this case, you will need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
Outside Free Zone
The following areas are outside the FREE DELIVERY zone, hence incur a delivery charge (which is still reasonable) - please call our office for information regarding the applicable surcharge, which varies from £10 to £100 per crate. If you happen to live in one following delivery zone, its important you contact our office first before making your purchase, then you need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
The Following Postcodes Are Outside The Free Delivery Zone
AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO30-41, TD AND ZE
Method: Like almost all paving slabs industry, deliveries are made by a 3rd party transport company using a tail-lift and hand-operated pump truck, NOT by a vehicle with a crane.
It is only possible to drop deliveries at the kerb-side, driveway or other accessible open spaces - the delivery lorry is typically 30ft long (approximately the size of a large fire engine).
We hope you understand, we cannot off-load onto gravel or loose areas, steep slopes or soil areas due to safety considerations.
In order to make your purchase as smooth as possible, we advise reading our checklist before placing your order.
- We are happy to accept returns provided the product is in its original packaging and still in a resalable condition.
- The customer is responsible for arranging a return at their own cost, ensuring that the product is packed, secured and safe for transit. Customers may instruct us to organise the collection, this is a chargeable service and the following process applies, see below:
- We will request pictures of the order to ensure they are fit for collection. We can only accept returns of full packs. There will be a 20% restocking charge for returns. The return transport costs will be deducted from the refund amount, this charge is around £80 to £100 per crate. Refunds can only be made to the card that the original purchase was made.
- Check your delivery postcode to see if you are eligible for FREE delivery - see our "Delivery" Tab for areas not covered and get in touch for a quote.
- Deliveries normally take place Monday to Friday, excluding Bank and public holidays, between 8am and 6pm.
- Please ensure you order a minimum of 10%-15% extra to cover the occasional breakages that may occur in transit, installation and those that you may wish to deselect for aesthetic purposes.
- The first 7% of transit damage to your total order is not covered. Between 7%-20% is refunded on a pro-rata basis. Replacements are only sent if the overall damage exceeds 20% and pictures have been received which clearly show the extent of the damage and scale.
- Please report breakages including pictures evidencing the scale of the damage to email@example.com within 48hrs of receiving the goods.
Returns and Refunds
Please refer to the full policy here - Returns & Refunds