Dove grey limestone paving (Kurnool grey) has a very uniform appearance, it's relatively smooth (but not slippery) and flat and has an "orange peel" type of look to its surface. The texture is very tactile and "grippy".
Dove grey limestone paving slabs are produced with a consistent depth of 22mm which makes them easy to lay quickly - saving both time and cost.
All of dove grey or Kurnool grey limestone on the market occasionally have a few white spots.
Outstanding Value Among the Best Quality Grey Limestone Patio Slabs
Grey Limestone Paving is Hand Selected by Finest Indian Quarry
Dove grey limestone paving is wear-resistant and suitable for the British climate, very popular in the UK and the world. Limestone paving should guard against acid liquid erosion, be sure to use a neutral or mild alkaline-based cleaner to protect and clean limestone.
Collect in our Paving Stone Warehouse: Customers can collect via appointment only, Call us on 01908 973 298. We are a distribution centre of dove grey limestone quarry in the UK.
|STONE VARIETIES||Dove Grey Limestone Paving|
|FINISHED FACE||Split Slabs, Riven Paving|
|SIZES and PACKS||900 x 600 mm, 15 Slabs
600 x 600 mm, 15 Slabs
600 x 290 mm, 15 Slabs
290 x 290 mm, 12 Slabs
|THICKNESS||Nominal 22 mm|
|MADE IN||India (Partner Quarry)|
- Deliveries are made within 5-7 working days of the order being placed.
- Please do not book any trades people until you have taken receipt of your full order.
- Whilst every effort is made to deliver the products on the agreed delivery date (if this has been pre-arranged), we cannot be held responsible for matters beyond our control that may result in your order not arriving on the day specified.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inform us of any access problems before placing an order. If no one is at the property to sign for the delivery or the property is inaccessible, re-delivery charges will be applied.
- Please check over your goods at the time of delivery before signing the delivery note/POD. If you believe that there is an issue, accept delivery and sign for the goods as ‘Damaged’ to avoid any re-delivery charge and contact us immediately, and you must provide labels for evidence.
Chargeable Delivery Postcodes
Some postcodes are outside the FREE DELIVERY zone. Please call our office 01908 973 298 for information regarding the applicable surcharge for your area. If you happen to live in one following delivery zone, it’s important you contact our office first before making your purchase, then you need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
The following postcodes are outside the free delivery zone
AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO30-41, TD AND ZE
We are not accepting orders for delivery to North Ireland at present. Apologies for the inconvenience.
In order to make your purchase as smooth as possible, we advise reading our checklist before placing your order.
- We are happy to accept returns provided the product is in its original packaging and still in a resalable condition.
- The customer is responsible for arranging a return at their own cost, ensuring that the product is packed, secured and safe for transit. Customers may instruct us to organise the collection, this is a chargeable service and the following process applies, see below:
- We will request pictures of the order to ensure they are fit for collection. We can only accept returns of full packs. There will be a 20% restocking charge for returns. The return transport costs will be deducted from the refund amount, this charge is around £100 per crate. Refunds can only be made to the card that the original purchase was made.
- Check your delivery postcode to see if you are eligible for FREE delivery - see our "Delivery" Tab for areas not covered and get in touch for a quote.
- Deliveries normally take place Monday to Friday, excluding Bank and public holidays, between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Due to the nature of the exterior stone cladding, pieces maybe become loose from the main panel, these can be easily glued in correct place when installing the cladding to the required surface, they are unlikely to break.
- Please ensure you order a minimum of 10%-15% extra to cover the occasional breakages that may occur in transit, installation and those that you may wish to deselect for aesthetic purposes. If you are ordering a patio pack and this percentage falls below a full crate, we would advise ordering a split crate from either the 900x600 or 600x600 size and cutting them to the required size.
- The first 7% of transit damage to your total order is not covered. Between 7%-20% is refunded on a pro-rata basis. Replacements are only sent if the overall damage exceeds 20% and pictures have been received which clearly show the extent of the damage and scale.
- Please report breakages including as more as possible of pictures evidencing the scale of the damage to email@example.com within 48hrs of receiving the goods. The label on crate or pallet must to be provided.
Returns and Refunds
Please refer to the full policy here - Returns & Refunds