Blue grey granite plank, named as blue black, mid gery linear. Directly imported from our own granite quarry in China, it is ideal for paving edging and borders. You can create garden patio renovation and commercial landscape paving using this premium granite paving slabs with affordable prices
Blue Grey Granite Quarry: We sell mid grey granite in paving, cobbles, wall cladding, countertop in China and all over the world under our brand, working this way gives us a lot of import power so we can always provide the consistent quality and best prices in the UK. Now, we come to the UK to share our direct resource of granite paving with customers.
We do not accept orders below £388 for 900x200 blue-grey, otherwise, it will be cancelled and refunded.
Important note - the occasionally but acceptable little bit white line on the slab is a natural geological formation or mineralogical crystallisation. It is not a defect but a natural occurrence that can exist in some slabs. As a rule of thumb, this may appear in up to 5% of blue-grey granite stone slabs, more appearance when slabs are wet. If you are concerned by this occurrence, we would strongly suggest you consider alternative products like porcelain paving slabs as they are man-made and therefore are guaranteed not to exhibit these natural characteristics.
In the UK, this material is named as mid-grey granite, graphite grey granite, blue-grey granite, blue-black granite, dark grey granite, granite paving dusk. All names are the same material.
Best Blue Grey Granite Paving Plank | Best Prices | Premium Quality
Blue Grey Granite Paving Plank by G654 Granite Quarry Wholesaler
COLOUR Warning, Do you know the block material prices of blue-grey granite have been skyrocketing after the original G654 granite quarry stopped? We have stored a lot of material blocks of original G654 mid grey granite, so we can keep the stable prices for a long time. In the current market, there are many blue-grey granites are faking original mid grey granite. That inferior effect after laying is completely different. Please check the samples carefully and buy. Our mid grey granite is guaranteed to be original.
Tips: Very simply the smooth side is the bottom. The rough side (flamed finished) is the top. This is so that the slab affords some texture to ensure a good grip. If the use the smooth side (sawn face) on the top, when wet this could be quite slippery. The bottom sawn scar is acceptable.
We emphasize most strongly that granite paving should be fully bedded and not laid on dots and dabs mortar, do not let dots bedding, dabs bedding, spot bedding, ring bedding and other uneven mortar to support slabs.
Collect paving slabs, patio slabs in our Paving Stone Warehouse: Retailers and landscapers are welcome to collect at our distribution centre in Felixstowe, UK in order to take advantage of the discounts and trade deals we offer. Also, don’t hesitate to call us on 01908 973 298
|STONE VARIETIES||Blue Grey Granite Plank|
|COLOUR||Blue Grey, Mid Grey|
|FINISHED FACE||Flamed Slabs, Anti-Slip|
|SIZE & PACKS||900 x 200 x 20 mm, 99 Slabs|
|THICKNESS||Nominal 20 mm|
|LAID||5-8 mm Joint|
|MANUFACTURER||Oversea own quarry and factory|
A video review explaining key features of the product - in this video we are showing our 900 x 600 but features are the same for all sizes.
Free Delivery Zone
Standard delivery is FREE to most areas in the UK and delivery times are normally less than 6 working days (usually 5-7 working days, between 8:00am to 5.30pm) once the order is paid successfully. If you require EXPRESS DELIVERY, please contact our office so we can provide information about the delivery options available for your area – in this case, you will need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
Outside Free Zone
The following areas are outside the FREE DELIVERY zone, hence incur a delivery charge (which is still reasonable) - please call our office for information regarding the applicable surcharge, which varies from £10 to £100 per crate. If you happen to live in one following delivery zone, its important you contact our office first before making your purchase, then you need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
The Following Postcodes Are Outside The Free Delivery Zone
AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO30-41, TD AND ZE
Method: Like almost all paving slabs industry, deliveries are made by a 3rd party transport company using a tail-lift and hand-operated pump truck, NOT by a vehicle with a crane.
It is only possible to drop deliveries at the kerb-side, driveway or other accessible open spaces - the delivery lorry is typically 30ft long (approximately the size of a large fire engine).
We hope you understand, we cannot off-load onto gravel or loose areas, steep slopes or soil areas due to safety considerations.
In order to make your purchase as smooth as possible, we advise reading our checklist before placing your order.
- We are happy to accept returns provided the product is in its original packaging and still in a resalable condition.
- The customer is responsible for arranging a return at their own cost, ensuring that the product is packed, secured and safe for transit. Customers may instruct us to organise the collection, this is a chargeable service and the following process applies, see below:
- We will request pictures of the order to ensure they are fit for collection. We can only accept returns of full packs. There will be a 20% restocking charge for returns. The return transport costs will be deducted from the refund amount, this charge is around £80 to £100 per crate. Refunds can only be made to the card that the original purchase was made.
- Check your delivery postcode to see if you are eligible for FREE delivery - see our "Delivery" Tab for areas not covered and get in touch for a quote.
- Deliveries normally take place Monday to Friday, excluding Bank and public holidays, between 8am and 6pm.
- Please ensure you order a minimum of 10%-15% extra to cover the occasional breakages that may occur in transit, installation and those that you may wish to deselect for aesthetic purposes.
- The first 7% of transit damage to your total order is not covered. Between 7%-20% is refunded on a pro-rata basis. Replacements are only sent if the overall damage exceeds 20% and pictures have been received which clearly show the extent of the damage and scale.
- Please report breakages including pictures evidencing the scale of the damage to email@example.com within 48hrs of receiving the goods.
Returns and Refunds
Please refer to the full policy here - Returns & Refunds